Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need some advice, how do i get out of this situ with my dad without getting in to trouble?

I've a very..strange dad. im 19 this yr. he hits my mum and all that.. he shoved me for the first time in my life last week.. i have never felt this way before.. but i feel very afraid, miserable and alone, plus really stressed and depressed.





recently we began packing our house and we are now unpacking stuff, and hes still causing alot of trouble. in the morning, he was really nasty to me, demanding why my mum didnt wash the clothes, why we didnt pour water in the flask, that we have alota things to unpack and she still goes out. and he told me not to gang up with my mum and uncle and be funny with him..cause my uncle has been helping us alot. we dont have anough money to move out.. and i dont want all these disruptions to affect my lfie cause im going to college soon.. and im really really so sick and tired and miserable..





im thinking of moving out, but cant do so now, cause of finances, and im still studying..Need some advice, how do i get out of this situ with my dad without getting in to trouble?
Wow, I feel really bad for you. Have you thought about living at the college? I think if you really really tried and also got financial aid and loans you could do it. Seriously, move out for your sake because I think it's only gonna get worse and if you start dating try to find a nice guy that has great relationships with the women in his life. Please. Seriously, don't be affraid!Need some advice, how do i get out of this situ with my dad without getting in to trouble?
Don't lie to your Father regardless of what his response will be. After school, you will be able to support yourself financially and you won't have to live in fear of what his reactions will be when he gets mad. Your Father sounds like he is going through a lot of stress right now and taking it all out on you.
at 19 that is plenty old enough to step out on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment